Noragi to the world


Everyone, nice to meet you.

I am a Japanese vintage clothing buyer.

Have you ever seen beautiful Japanese clothing and techniques?

Noragi, kimono, sashiko, boro , judo, kendo, and other artifacts unique to Japan.

Especially I am fascinated by Noragi.

Briefly explaining Noragi, it is a labor wear that was worn in agricultural work etc.

Briefly explaining noragi, it is a labor wear that was worn in agricultural work etc.

In the wake of World War II, Japan had little supplies until the end of the war, and the rural areas of tohoku were panting.

Because there is no thing, it is corrected once it breaks, repeating and raising that expression will show us overwhelming aura.

Purely beautiful, they grab my heart and do not separate.

Aside from the explanation, I will introduce beautiful Japanese clothing little by little.

Thank you for seeing my immature English in English.

http://funs-clothing.com

Comments